Work Series Finale! This has been so much fun sharing my favorite work attire and accessories. Since a major part of my life is spent being a working mom!
I wanted to conclude this series by sharing my game changing work tote that I also call a life bag LOL! I recently received my Dagne Dover tote, and it came at the perfect time. I was in need of a tote that I could use for work, along with my everyday life tasks if needed. My previous totes were so unorganized. I would have this huge tote, but would never be able to find anything because they would be at the bottom of the bag in one corner.
I needed a bag that had compartments and would be organized. There is nothing worse that trying to go on a scavenger hunt within your own bag for a stick of gum. Ugh! I also wanted a durable bag, that is great quality, but not be over $500 as many are that I was interested in. For me, Dagne Dover tote solved that problem in so many ways. I have the black 15 inch tote. This is the largest size, which I NEEDED! There is a size smaller if you are looking for a more petite looking style.
Here are the benefits of this bag
1. Durability: I have carried this tote on a few cross-country business trips, spilled my drink on it, and still no signs of wear. Very easy to wipe down.
2. Price Point: As I mentioned this bag holds everything and is less than $300!
3. Fits everything: I have been travelling I have packed it to the brim. I am able to fit my personal AND business laptop, wallet, umbrella, 1 notebook, 1 notepad, iPhone, my Planner that is the MEGA size, makeup, water bottle (it has a cup holder inside), laptop cords, sunglasses, headphones, pen (it has a 3 pocket pen holder), chargers, laptop mouse, and my travel toiletries. This is not a joke, it can fit everything!
4. Multiple Compartments: Some of my biggest complaints with my previous work tote was that it didn’t have compartments. So everything would be piled on each other. This has 4 different compartments so it allows you to organize your bag, which in turn organizes your life! ha!
5. Stylish: I wanted a bag that would still look fashionable. I get so many compliments on this bag! So not only does it serve a huge purpose, but also is cute! DOUBLE WIN!
If you are after an all purpose tote definitely consider this bag!
Since we are talking bags and accessories I wanted to share some of favorite items that I cannot live without in my tote bag.
I don’t know about you but I feel pretty much loss without having a planner. For me the bigger the better. I recently got the Kate Spade Mega planner. This gives me so much space to write out all my to do items and make plenty of notes. I despise planners where you have to write so small to fit anything on the date. I am slightly obsessed with Kate spade products so I also got the cutest gold glitter water bottle! Along with a leopard notebook and pens. Kate Spade is great when you want a some glamorous accessories that are still functional.
If you haven’t noticed I feel like I can never have enough stationary. I recently got the cutest stationary from Effie’s Paper. Talk about making you feel like a Girl Boss! All of her products are so cute and have motivational captions. I added to my collection the “Every day I’m Hustlin” Notepad, and “I’m not bossy, I’m a Boss” Pencil. Who doesn’t want to write and get instant encouragement. I am already eyeing the “Black girl magic” makeup pouch for my next purchase! For me I love for my work accessories and stationary to be fun with a hint of glam!
I always keep my everyday makeup products in my tote, that allow me to do quite touch ups.
If you are on the go like me, it is possible to have function but still be fashionable. All of the items I mentioned today help me accomplish that. These are the little things in my busy world that keep my days bright. 🙂
An added bonus: My jumpsuit by Shein is seriously only $19.99. The wide legs is a little different for me, but I love it. So comfortable and I definitely obsessed with it!
*some of the items mentioned have been sponsored. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.*