I always get asked what are the key items I use to create my every day make up look! I want to put this disclaimer out there that I do not technically consider myself a beauty guru. I know my techniques aren’t the best and I am sure there are other make up options that I probably should explore. I am simply just a mom that is trying to look halfway put together. Luckily I have a lot of Nordstrom beauty favorites that help get the job done!
Most times when I am shopping for makeup I go to Nordstrom and just grab everything I need there. It easy for me to explore all my favorite brands. With the holidays I wanted to team up with Nordstrom to share with you my beauty essentials. Let me also say this is not the ONLY makeup I wear but this is the make up I use to create my go to make up look.
1. Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation – I love the coverage on this, and it never looks cakey.
2. Bobbi Brown Mascara – I don’t have long lashes so I am not a stickler on mascara. Lately I haven’t been using mascara since I’ve had my lash extensions.
3. Mac Blush – Here are a couple colors that are my favorite Blunt and Razin .
4. Mac Lipstick – Currently Loving Whirl
5. Bobbi Brown Eyeliner – I feel naked without eye liner. I have always been wearing it honestly. Love this one because it never runs.
6. Mac Lip Liner – I rotate between Chestnut and Cork.
7. Mac Bronzer
8. Mac Eye Shadow Palette – Again I love easy and convenient looks so I loved the Mac Nude Palette.
11. Setting Powder
12. Mac Lip Gloss – I have a ton of hues but I love Oh Baby.
14. Mac Prep and Prime – I go through this stuff great for before and after.
Hopefully by sharing my products this will help as you start to create your beauty wish list.
What are some of your Nordstrom beauty favorites? Share in a comment below!